Class of 1984 (1982) (Limited Edition)
2 for £25 on selected Black Label titles
See here for full range
Title number 007 in our Black Label range. This Limited Edition version is limited to 3000 copies and includes a slipcase and a booklet.
101 Films presents Class of 1984 (1982), title 007 on our Black Label and a UK Blu-ray debut. Extras include a brand new career-retrospective interview with writer Tom Holland (Fright Night), a commentary from director Mark L. Lester (Commando) and interviews with cast and crew. The first 3,000 copies of each title will come complete with a slipcase, and a Limited Edition booklet, including a new interview with the director.
An idealistic and naïve music teacher (Perry King) moves to the inner city with his pregnant wife to find that his new school is plagued by drugs and violence. Determined to bring a semblance of order to his classroom, he soon clashes with the school’s dominant gang, setting off a chain of escalating events, with potentially fatal consequences.
Brand New Extras
- Life is Pain... An interview with writer Tom Holland
- Limited edition booklet: Includes 'Future Retro: The Punk Culture and 1980s SciFi' by Scott Harrison and 'And Pain is Everything: An interview with director Mark L. Lester'
- Commentary with director Mark L. Lester
- Do What You Love - A career retrospective of Perry King
- History Repeats Itself - An interview with director Mark Lester and composer Lalo Schifrin
- Blood and Blackboards - Interviews with cast and crew
- Girls Next Door - Interviews with actors Erin Noble and Lisa Langlois
- Trailer and TV spots
- Stills gallery
Runtime (Blu-ray): Feature 98 mins approx., Extras 138 mins approx
Runtime (DVD): Feature 94 mins approx., Extras 23 mins approx
Aspect ratio: 16:9 (1.77:1)
Blu-ray region: B
DVD region: 2
Sound: Stereo PCM (Blu-ray) Stereo AC3 (DVD)
Subtitles: English HOH