Prom Night (1980) (Limited Edition)
2 for £25 on Black Label titles
See here for full range
Title number 011 in our Black Label range. This Limited Edition version includes a slipcase and a booklet.
101 Films presents Prom Night (1980), a slasher classic and one of the most influential horror films of the 1980s, released on Blu-ray for the first time in the UK in an extras-packed limited edition. Starring Jamie Lee Curtis (Halloween) and Leslie Nielsen (Airplane!), and adorned with a highly-regarded original score and disco soundtrack, Prom Night is a bloody landmark in high school horror.
Four Hamilton High School seniors have been hiding the truth of what happened to ten-year- old Robin Hammond for six long years. But someone saw what they did and is preparing for vengeance – a prom night killing spree. Hooded, masked, and wielding an axe, he’ll stalk his prey in the dark, empty halls, striking when his victims are alone. As the spotlight falls on the newly-crowned prom king and queen, will the killer be stopped before he can exact his murderous revenge..?
Brand new extras
- Chasing the Final Girl, a new documentary on the “Final Girl” in horror movies
- An interview with director Paul Lynch
- Audio commentary with FrightFest’s Paul McEvoy and filmmaker Jake West
- Limited Edition booklet: includes ‘Just Some F****** Nerdy Brother’: Prom Night and the strange case of the Canadian slashers by Dave Alexander and Dance ‘Til You’re Dead: Composer Paul Zaza remembers the music of Prom Night by James Burrell
- Audio commentary with Director Paul Lynch and Screenwriter William Gray
- The Horrors of Hamilton High: The Making of “Prom Night” – Featurette
- Collection of additional scenes added for television broadcast
- Motion still gallery
- Original radio spots
- Original theatrical trailer and television spots
- Cert: 18
- Runtime: 217 mins
- Subtitles: English HOH
- Region: B
- Format: Blu-ray
- Cat no.: 101BL011
- First 3,000 copies come with limited edition slipcase and booklet